Play Christie for me....

Okay, I'm officially sick of Chris Christie.  I had a brief crush on him when he actually crossed party lines to kiss Obama's butt to get money for his state, and I admit I liked the no nonsense way he dealt with journalists and people at town meetings--I mean, come on, you've been to town meetings, don't you want to talk PLAINLY (okay, rudely) to people who are wasting everyone's time?--but the love affair is over bubula.  Whining for two hours at a press conference about how you didn't know what your staff was up to--boring.  Taking some of the Sandy money for your own personal aggrandizement is actually predictable, but still--boring.  I loved you because I thought you were NOT boring.  Really, Chris, the worst thing you can do is bore me.  Since I've plugged in with a PC, tablet and Android my attention span is 3.2 seconds (I timed it, yes) and you're over the limit.  So, please, step aside and let someone else try to entertain me.  And P.S.--you've had that rubber band around your stomach for months, shouldn't we be seeing some results by now?  

Comments

Popular Posts